Sunday, August 17, 2008

Bay and Evan at Talladega, AL-Nascar Race Qualifier

Bay had an invitation to travel to Talladega, AL with his friend Evan and watch the qualifying races for Sunday's big race. Evan's dad helped coach the Beaver's ball team with Joe and we've come to know them through Bay. Evan is such a cool kid and has awesome, genuine parents whom we trust so the answer was "yes you may go...just remember manners, safety and safety". I want my boys to experience life and all it has to offer, but it sure makes me nervous. I knew he was in very capable hands with Evan's parents Ashley and Connie so I relaxed and tried to enjoy myself in Nashville.
Bay and Evan at the race track.

Bay came home all pumped about getting to see the cars up close and the little car souvenir he had purchased and brought home as a "memory", as he calls it.

This isn't a photo of the wreck, but the boys were full of stories about the cars that wiped out right in front of them. Bay did mention it was very loud.

No comments: