Saturday, November 1, 2008

Louisville Fall Harvest Festival 2008

The boys and I traveled up to Illinois for the annual Louisville Fall Harvest Festival and Flora Halloween Parade. We were really lucky to have awesome weather for the weekend. Saturday started off with soup and pie at the Cammon farm then we headed in town to watch the parade with the Rineharts, Daughertys and Bridgemans. We then had more pie at Joe's grandparents, Jack and Dorothy. I ate more pie in one weekend than I have the whole year! Anyway the boys went to Peggy and Larry's to play with Reagan for a while. It was certainly a day full of activities and food.
Jackson, Reagan and Bayley waiting for the parade to start. She sure is stylin' in her white shades.


Ok, not my alma mater, but this is such a cool parade photo. Had to share it with you.

Our current Clay County Fair Queen rode through on my Mom's corvette.







No comments: