Saturday, November 1, 2008

We can't believe he is 10

I know, I know you always hear people say "they grow so fast" or "It goes by so quickly" so I won't say that, but I can say that I agree with them. I think I can speak for both Joe and I when I say "WOW". The last ten years have been filled with joy, pride, thankfulness, and lots of learning. I'm not going to talk about what the next ten years will bring...that will just make me cry. We are just going to continue to enjoy each day with our children watching them grow into amazing people and thanking God for giving them to us. We are so blessed!

Bayley at 3 weeks old and ready for his first Halloween dressed as a jack-o-lantern.
He was sooo cute!

Now here is my big ten year old boy. Still as cute as ever and even more amazing.


No comments: